Friday, August 10, 2012

APK Batch Release

I have started working on a new tool to help make release day much more easier.

Right now I am calling it APK Batch Release.

For now it does not have any GUI but that will change soon.

I am doing this because originally I was doing a self installer due to the fact that my tool required the Android SDK installed but since I did away with that because of features refused to work.

As time time goes by I will be adding more and more features to this tool but for now it is a simple mass zip batch file.

I am also thinking of adding a ROM builder into this that will make flashable zip files for you to use to flash your projects to your phone after using APK Multi-Tool to edit your files so stay tune.

Right now this tool its only on Github.

0 comments:

Post a Comment