Tuesday, July 9, 2013

For thiughs who do not know

For though who do not know I have been on medical leave on short term disability which means my paychecks have been cut in half due to a spinal injury which I go seen the spinal surgeon august 6th. I been out on medical leave since the last week of may. On top of this my wife's mother passed away June 17th. She did not have life insurance so me and my wife have to pay out of pocket and some how have to come up with 4 grand plus car payment and utilities by the end of this month which two grand of this is so we can pay so we can claim her ashes. Plus I lost my other two jobs because I can't work or else  I would not be worried but because my main job pay is only half of what it is normally and the income of the other two jibs are completely gone that leaves my wife's income which is only around 800-900a month I was bringing in around the same thing with all my jobs because my main job was where my health insurance came out which is 1200 a month for me my wife and son and my mother n law was paying 900 a month as well but now her passing away we are trying to disperly get by until I can go back to work. It would not so bad if we did not have to pay the 2 grand to pay for the funeral but because of that we are at a loss to what to do.

On other news

I will try and fix this last reported issue today

0 comments:

Post a Comment